Thursday, June 21, 2007

blog long and prosper.

a wise man once told me, "blog blog blog. dont be afraid of the blog, hannah. blog long and prosper."

and so, i will. perhaps i am not quite ready to refer to this as a blog, but still as my steve, but i will blog long and i will blog hard. from now on in, its blog time, all the time.

topic of the day: FLASH!

last night i tried flash for the first time and damn is that program fun. now, i cannot do too much yet, but it sure is fun makin circles fly and blog around the screen and turn in to buttons! circles, you rock. two points for being symmetrical.



wow, i get giddy every time i watch it... can't wait till i can do something worthwhile!

3 comments:

Splantrik said...

The best flash animation I've ever seen! Or not. At least it was ... unique.

Hiew Hong Teck said...

hi hannah,

way cool, you are playing around with flash too. its perhaps one thing that is always outstanding in my list of things to do... share more and make me envy.

thanks for leaving a comment, yeah i've checked out voki.com really cool and will appeal to the kids definitely. useful useful... thanks & thanks. will let you know if i've incorporated something.

Rags

Unknown said...

Han-nah-nah,

For some strange reason, I decided to stop by and I see you have your little Flash animation here.

I think you should put a video of yourself cracking up as you watch this animation.

Okay, guess what? POP QUIZ!!!

1) As soon as you open Flash, that white box that's 550 by 400, what is that called?

2) Describe the differences between the two green animations (i.e., what are they called, when and why would you choose one over the other)?

3) To enable user interaction, what must you do? Please specify.

4) They type of art created in Flash, what are they called? How are they different from Photoshop?

5)What is a "hit" keyframe and what is the purpose of it?

You can email me your answers. And no, I'm not kidding :)